Batheo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Batheo

Batheo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Batheo

DGA

Please check "General Gameplay" to learn how DGA functions
PLEASE change your city flag to DGA
When contributing to techs, increase what needs attention
INCLUDE "TRADER/CURRENT YEAR" IN CITY SIGNATURE
SAVE AUTUMN INVESTS UNTIL AFTER AB's
SCREEN MAIL REGULARLY
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO LEAGUE "NOTICES"
PLEASE don't send vans to lvl 100 members if you are below that lvl

Latest topics

» Water Drops And Ripples - Stock Photo
Commission Strategy EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:57 pm by faxchay

» Cricketpcgamezohaib2007
Commission Strategy EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 pm by faxchay

» ????? - ????? 4 (2013)
Commission Strategy EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:11 pm by faxchay

» Microsoft Office 2010 2013
Commission Strategy EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:25 pm by faxchay

» Hidden Foe's Activity
Commission Strategy EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:17 am by FROST

» Batheo Common Acronyms or shorthand
Commission Strategy EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:24 pm by FROST

» Prestige Loss after M40
Commission Strategy EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:33 am by FROST

» Refining Guide
Commission Strategy EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:16 pm by FROST

» DAMAGE MITIGATION formula:
Commission Strategy EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:13 pm by FROST

SHOUTcast

Commission Strategy

FROST
    FROST
    Admin

Commission Strategy Empty Commission Strategy

Post  FROST Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:32 pm

First "Free Daily Commission" becomes available at level 51

This is in Batheo Forums under another Gamer's name, I've read some replies from other gamers & there's mixed feelings on this, feel free to try it but I still say there's no magic formula proven to increase success..

Practically, mounts are everything for BM troops. With a good mount, you can finish your opponent in a single blow; without it, it’s hard to imagine how to march forward if you depend solely on your BM heroes. Still struggling with your yellow mounts in higher level maps? My advice? Get red mounts! But before that, you still need the support of the yellow one. Just don’t waste too many drachs on enhancing yellow mounts. I stopped enhancing my yellow mount when its spirit hit got to 2700 and started to commission red mounts. It takes me 5 days to get my first red mount. Here is how I did it.

Before the commission, you should prepare a large sum of drachs, say, over 200k. The more, the better. Then follow the steps listed here.

1. If you meet mid-level horse dealer after you commission regular horse dealer, don’t sell the mount that you get from regular dealer already, reduce the commission cool-down to zero with gold and then commission the mid-level dealer.
    2. If there is no senior horse dealer after you commission the mid-level dealer, repeat step 1.
    3. If you meet senior dealer after you commission mid-level dealer, don’t sell the mount that you get from mid-level dealer, reduce the commission cool-down to zero with gold and then commission the senior dealer.
    4. Once you meet superior dealer, you can get one fragment of red mount from him. But don’t waste your drachs on commission him, you can wait till the free daily commission.

NOTE: Keep in mind that the guide says "superior" cloak dealer gives 2 possible items when in all actuality, "all dealers can possibly yield you anything that previous dealers will drop."

If you fail to meet mid-level dealer at Step 1 all the time, you can give it another try in 10 minutes. Generally speaking, you will get one fragment with 100k drachs. The key is to reduce the cool-down to zero the minute a higher level dealer comes up. If you want to save some gold, you can wait 10 minutes till the cool-down is over and then commission the higher level dealer.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:20 am